Askbot seems not to be optimized for Google PageSpeed Insights

I have checked this Askbot installation with Google PageSpeed Insights

(I have used this question as an example )

It seems that there are many issues with the desktop- and the mobile version. Blocking JavaScript Scripts and too many to large CSS files,

I just wanted to point to this problem, which is one of the most important for WebMasters

updated 2014-07-15 08:59:34 -0600
This post is a wiki. Anyone with karma >100 is welcome to improve it.
edit flag offensive 0 remove flag close merge delete


add a comment see more comments