Clicking on a suggested tag when retagging a question cancels the retag
- I clicked on the retag widget to retag one of my questions.
- The list of tags turned into a text input as expected.
- I began to type a tag.
- The list of suggested tags appeared as expected.
- I clicked on one of the suggested tags.
- Expected: The suggested tag is added to the text input, replacing the partial tag I had typed.
- Actual: The text input disappeared, and the previous list of tags appeared in its place as if I had pressed the escape key or otherwise canceled the retag.
I'm using Chrome on Mac OS. Let me know if you need additional details.